Monday 29 July 2013

My DT card for our new challenge at Digi Darla


Here is my DT card for our new challenge over at Digi Darla Challenges
Our theme for you this week is 

"Copy Cats"

The whole DT were able to make anything we liked as long as we all used the same image which is available in the Digi Darla Store HERE
Its called
"A Smile and a flower please"

Hop on over to the Digi Darla challenge blog to see what the rest of the DT did with the image, all our cards are so different! and enter your creation whilst you are over there

I mat and layered all the patterned papers onto brown card and mat and layered the image onto a Spellbinders lacey circles die cut

I used my Copic pens to colour my image and the lovely sparkly papers I have used are from a First Edition 6 x 6 paper pad called Summer Breeze

I have also added glitter to the flower and 3 pearls on the circle and then 3 pieces of Craftwork Cards card candi to finish the card off 

I am entering this card into the following challenges 

Creative Crafts Blue and brown
The Paper Shelter Anything Goes
Chololate Coffee Cards Animals
Crafts 4 eternity Anything Goes
Digi Haven Any animal
Sister Act Anything Goes
Color me Creative Anything Goes
Addicted to stamps Lots of layers
Challenges 4 everybody  Anything Goes
Eclectic Ellapu Anything Goes
OSAAT Anything Goes
Pile it on  Anything Goes

Thanks for looking 
x

12 comments:

  1. WOW, Julie, love your card, it's so cute! The image is absolutely adorable and your design is AMAZING. Love how you've layered your papers.

    hugs,
    Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Julie! Love how you layered the papers and how you added the three pearls. Perfect touch.

    Have a great week!
    Nick

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute and I love the different layers and shapes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! Thanks for joining at Creative Craft Challenges: Blue and Brown
    Hugs
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card Julie, it's beautiful, so beautiful in fact I used your creation for the 'Copy Cat' challenge over at DD :) Hope you approve of my copying lol - oh that sounds sooooooooooooo bad, but as they say, it is the greatest form of flattery. Hugs and super big thanks. Mimi xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Julie! Wonderful coloring and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such an adorable card. Love all the layers. Thanks for joining us at CMC.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card Julie thank-you for sharing it with us at Crafts 4 Eternity hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet little mouse. Very sweet card and love the color combo too! - Thanks for playing along at Digi Haven for our Animal challenge. - Karen, DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've just seen this little image, he is sooo sweet and cheeky! I love your layout and the papers you have chosen. Lovely card altogether.

    Thank you so much for joining us at OSAAT this week, I do hope we see you again soon.

    Hugs to you Sue Pxxx DT member

    ReplyDelete
  11. Soooooo sweet!! Thanks for joining us at ATSC. Good luck. Hugs, Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  12. how cute is this... fab.TFS with us Eclectics
    Elaine aka Ellapu

    Eclectic Ellapu
    Altered Eclectics

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time
to leave me a comment. It is much
appreciated Love Julie x